Promote Your Consultation, Training, or Professional Services
As a trusted and well-respected organization with statewide reach, i2i regularly impacts NC’s service system. We serve as a destination for decision makers for resources, trainings, news, information and policy answers. We regularly interact, educate and communicate with Providers, Medicaid Plan Managers, State Leaders, Hospital Systems, State Associations, Advocates, Consumers and others in NC’s behavioral health and healthcare systems.
your reach in North Carolina’s Behavioral Health, Substance Use Disorder and I/DD market
your skills and services as an Industry Leader
opportunities to cultivate new clients
- A listing on our special ICON Directory page. Includes: logo, photo, bio, contact information and personalized links to your articles, blog posts, webinars or other professional work.
- Special ICON slide on homepage will attract visitors to the Directory.
- ICON logos scroll on homepage with sponsors.
- Share six posts per year on i2i’s social media pages.
- Website advertisement for 2 weeks.
- Announce you as an ICON to our contact list of over 7,500 professionals with details about your services.
- Advertise and link the ICON Directory in all News Brief edition.
- Participate in a “speed dating” event at the December Pinehurst conference where you can talk with potential customers (added fee).
- Publish an issue focused article that highlights your area of expertise in our News Brief.
- Post your blogs, webinars, trainings, resources, white papers, or other information on our Training &
Resources Sharing page (6 posts per year). This page is advertised and linked in every issue of our News Brief and highlighted on our social media.
- Refer those seeking assistance or consultation support to our ICONs.
- As opportunities arise, i2i will create Learning Collaboratives and work with ICONs as learning leaders.
- Look to ICONs when seeking expertise, input, information, or assistance on policy issues or policy collaboratives.
- Potential for ICONs to co-sponsor a Webinar with i2i or for i2i to assist ICON member to market their
Rates to Fit Your Organization & Budget:
- Organizational Rate: 1 Year participation is $2500 or commit to two years $4500, a $500 Savings!
- Individual Cost: 1 Year participation is $1900 or commit to two years for $3300, a $500 Savings!
- Organizational rate applies to those that have 3 or more professionals on staff. The Individual rate is for organizations with 1 or 2 consultants.
Apply to Become an ICON
While we do not make guarantees about the results of any professional engagement obtained as a result of ICON affiliation, we do evaluate applications to ensure the Directory is the most useful it can be for our audience.
To get started becoming an ICON, contact Jean Overstreet, Development and Communications Director