Conference and Exhibition – Save the Date
December 5 – 7, 2018
Make Reservations Today!
2018 Conference & Exhibition Conference and Expo
December 5-7, 2018
(pre-con Day, Dec. 4th)
Call to make reservations: 1-855-287-1286;
Use Booking ID #62463
Download Hotel Reservation Form (PDF)
Call for Presentations
This year’s conference will focus on innovation in the evolving public system that highlights whole person, integrated care for primary, behavioral health and I-DD services. We encourage submissions that address clinical, administrative, and operational aspects of systems and service integration.
Suggested topic areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Value Based Care and Payment Structures (with an emphasis on integrated care)
- Technology, Data and Information Sharing (including consumer self-management through technology)
- Evidence-based Initiatives and Innovations: Supporting Recovery, LTSS and Whole Person Care
- Cross-System Linkages (DSS, Public Health, State hospitals, etc.)
- Critical Consumer Participation and Self-advocacy related to Integrated Care
- Proposals will be considered for pre-conference and main conference sessions (1.5 – 2 hours, policy focused), or as Sparking Innovations topics (1 hour, project focused).
Applications are due August 7, 2018
Call for Presentations (PDF)